My Gifts Trade is hereafter referred to as "MGT". The website at www.mygiftstrade.co.uk is hereafter referred to as “the Site”.
What information do we collect?
• Information that you give us includes: your name, email address, billing information and delivery addresses, telephone number, service preferences.
What is the information used for?
• The information that you give us for the purposes of fulfilling orders you make through the Site and the delvery and tracking of these orders.
• Cookie data is used so that we can analyse the interests and behaviour of our users and improve the service we provide.
How long do we keep your information?
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
Different retention periods apply for different types of data, however the longest we will normally hold any personal data (names/addresses) is 6 years, as required by HMRC.
Is the information ever shared with third parties?
• No Personal or Business information you provide is shared with any third party.
• Cookie information is passed in aggregate to the servers operated by Google Inc solely in order that we can use Google Analytics software to analyse user numbers and patterns. No personal information is associated with the cookie information.
Can I prevent any information being collected about me?
Yes. You do not need to give us any personal information to use the Site. We only require personal information when you make a purchase on the Site or when you register to receive our services.
You can disable the cookies in your browser and this will prevent the Site from using the data string. Consult the Help file in your browser software for details.
Can I find out what information you have collected about me in the past?
Yes. You can request a copy of the personal data we hold by emailing email@example.com.
Please note that we will not send financial information by email.